These are fast, chewy and delicious…everything you could want out of a cookie. You can sprinkle a little monkfruit over it and it tastes very much like your traditional peanut butter cookie. These are definitely my favorite. Dry products can be found on Amazon, I’ve linked them below for you!
Keto peanut butter cookies
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together until well-mixed. The resulting dough should be thick and dense.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of dough and form into a small 1-inch ball, placing the ball onto the baking sheet. Repeat until the dough is used up, resulting in about 18 balls.
- Arrange the balls on the baking sheet so that they are about 2 inches apart from each other. Flatten each ball by pressing down using a fork and rotating 90 degrees to press down again, forming a criss-cross pattern. Repeat for all balls until they are flattened.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are browning.
- Let the cookies cool before serving.
If you like sweets, check out my recipe for keto brownies!