I am SO ready for fall! Really this simple to get delicious chili! An important note: you need to use as many organic, no sugar added options as possible as canned tomato can vary in total carbs…even on some spices. A lot of chili powder has fillers in it, I will always recommend organic spices. I attached links to Amazon at the end of the recipe.
Crockpot keto chili
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 LB Ground Sausage regular or hot depending on preference
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 cup Zucchini I prefer grated, but you can chop
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion chopped
- 1 can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Paste 6oz
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder May need to use more if you choose a mild sausage
- 1/2 TBSP Ground Cumin
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced ( or 1 TBSP Garlic powder, which is .8 net carb additional per serving)
- 2 cups Bone Broth add more or less to your liking
Brown the sausage and ground beef.
Drain and save half of the fat.
Place the cooked sausage and ground beef into the crockpot.
Add half of the fat drippings and all other ingredients into the crockpot and mix well.
Place the lid on the crockpot, set on low, and cook for 6-8 hours.
Plate and top with sour cream, cheese, and green onions, if you like. (Toppings not included in listed carb count).